Correct spelling for MOAJOR
We think the word moajor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for moajor
- mac Mac picked up the telephone.
- macao I believe that his Grace had got into some kind of ecclesiastical hot-water and was going to Macao for inquiry, but I do not know particulars.
- macro On either side of the prisoner stood a Roman soldier; aloof and passive was Macro, but the earth had apparently opened and swallowed Caligula.
- mag But she thought suddenly of Mag Henderson, and her jaw set.
- major Major White looked stolidly at his friend.
- majorca The only beggars I ever encountered at Majorca are genteel ones-the people who come round with lists, asking for subscriptions in aid of bazaars for the building of churches and the like.
- majors When it was announced that an expeditionary force was to be sent to Rostina to chastise an impudent people, a hundred barrack squares filled with excited men, and a hundred sergeant-majors hurried silently through the groups, and succeeded in looking as if they were the repositories of the secrets of empire.
- maker Aguilar means needle-maker, Fr.
- manor Chatsworth, Hardwick, Oldcotes, Bolsover and Worksop Manor were either built or partly built under her auspices.
- mao Mao Anlong was born in 1927 in Hunan to Mao Zedong and Yang Kaihui, Maos second wife.
- maori Not less conspicuous is the vigour displayed in the poetical conceptions of the Maori.
- mar "That he is an outlaw, Lady Mar, springs from us.
- marc The garrison at Saint Marc was thinning, Therese sent word; and the country people conveyed to Pongaudin the news that funerals were becoming daily more frequent at Limbe, Le Dauphin, and other posts along the northern shore.
- mark And Mark rewed therefore.
- mayor "He has gone to Lorient, m'sieu the mayor," ventured the messenger.
- meager It must be rather meager.
- Marco Vittoria and Agostino sat talking of the Chief and the minor events of the war-of Luciano, Marco, Giulio, and Ugo Corte-till the conviction fastened on them that Carlo would not return, when Agostino stood up and said, yawning wearily, "I'll talk further to you, my child, tomorrow."
- Margo According to Berkeley Police chief Margo Bennett, they were waiting for reinforcements to come from Oakland Police and the Alameda County Sheriff before dispersing the crowds.
- Mauro The affair reached such proportions that the Emperor Leopold officially communicated the revelations of a Viennese demoniac implicating a sorceress named Isabel, who was searched for in vain, and he also sent to Madrid a celebrated exorcist named Fray Mauro Tenda, who secretly exorcised the king for some months, which naturally aggravated his malady.
- Maj October 15, 1872. Maj.
- Marjory Marjory would sooner have suffered death than betray her whom she had served so long at Dilworth Castle, and so short a time at Dunfern Mansion, and, carefully folding the note she held in her hand, proceeded to reply.
- majorly Buganda Broadcasting Services- Majorly a luganda television station.
37 words made from the letters moajor
4 letter words made from moajor:
5 letter words made from moajor:
6 letter words made from moajor:
Misspelling of the day
- am match for
- am matter of