How to spell MONOTONED correctly?
If you're trying to describe someone as having a monotonous voice and accidentally write "monotoned", fear not! Two possible correct suggestions are "monotone" (to maintain consistency) or "monotonous" (to describe the voice accurately). Both words convey the idea of a dull and unvarying tone, ensuring your description is clear and error-free.
List of suggestions on how to spell monotoned correctly
- monitored The security cameras have monitored the entrance of the building for any suspicious activity.
- monotone Her voice was so boring and monotone, it was hard to stay awake during her presentation.
- monotones The choir sang in perfect monotones, without any variation in pitch or tone.
- monotonic The monotonic tone in his voice made it hard to tell if he was being sarcastic or sincere.
- monotony The monotony of his daily routine was weighing heavily on him.
Misspelling of the day