Correct spelling for MOSLIMS
We think the word moslims is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for moslims
- muslim You know a Muslim man is allowed four wives, so there's always room for one more.
- Muslims The historian Makrizi says: The doctrine of the Philosophers has worked amongst the Muslims evils most fatal.
- Slums If you don't let us alone, we'll hurt you," shouted Duncan, the leader of a group of tough boys in the slums.
- slams When cluster'd round the fire at night, Old William talks of ghost and sprite, And, as a distant out-house gate Slams by the wind, they fearful wait, While some each shadowy nook explore, Then Christmas pauses at the door.
- slims The 1973 Virginia Slims of Akron, also known as the Akron Tennis Open, was a women's tennis tournament played on indoor carpet courts at the University of Akron Memorial Hall in Akron, Ohio in the United States that was part of the 1973 Womens Grand Prix Circuit (B class).
- b-side Beau Geste" - 3:11 With B-side: "Beau Geste" – 3:11 "Lets Be Dreadful" - 2:52 All songs by Tim Rogers.
39 words made from the letters moslims
3 letter words made from moslims:
4 letter words made from moslims:
6 letter words made from moslims:
Misspelling of the day
- after glows
- be hath