How to spell MOUSSON correctly?
The correct spelling of "mousson" is "monsoon". This weather phenomenon is characterized by strong winds and heavy rainfall, common in parts of South Asia and Southeast Asia during the summer months. Other common misspellings include "mauson" and "mooson".
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell mousson correctly
- Houston Houston is home to the Johnson Space Center, where NASA's mission control is located.
- monsoon The monsoon rains in India can cause flooding and travel disruptions.
- mouflon The mouflon is a species of wild sheep found in mountainous regions of Europe and Asia.
- Mouscron Mouscron is a city in the Belgian province of Hainaut.
- mousse I love to indulge in chocolate mousse for dessert.
- moussed She moussed her hair before heading to the party.
- mousses I love all kinds of mousses, from chocolate to fruit flavored ones.
- moussing I am moussing my hair before heading to the party.
- mouton I ordered a delicious mouton steak at the French restaurant.
- Poisson The Poisson distribution is commonly used in probability and statistics to model random events.
- Poussin " Poussin's artwork is characterized by his use of warm colors and dramatic lighting."
Misspelling of the day