How to spell NASEL correctly?
If you meant to write "nasal" instead of "nasel", here are some possible correct suggestions: nasal, nasa, nail, navel, nacelle, nestle, nipple, nozzle. Double check the context to confirm which one makes the most sense.
List of suggestions on how to spell nasel correctly
- basal The basal metabolic rate of an average adult male is around 1,600-1,800 calories per day.
- basel Basel is a Swiss city known for its museums and art galleries.
- basely He basely betrayed his friend and took credit for their work.
- basil I love the aroma of fresh basil that wafts through my kitchen whenever I cook Italian food.
- easel The artist positioned his canvas on the easel, ready to begin painting.
- hazel She looked at him with her large hazel eyes, waiting for his answer.
- nail I need to buy a new nail for my picture frame.
- nasa NASA has been exploring the universe for decades.
- nasal I have a nasal congestion and I can't breathe properly through my nose.
- nasser I remember the day Nasser was overthrown.
- nasty The nasty smell made me nauseous.
- nausea She had a feeling of nausea and began to feel lightheaded.
- naval The USS Naval Academy is a military academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
- navel She was born with a navel ring.
- newel It is customary to offer a prayer before ascending a newel stair.
- Nigel Nigel was born in London in 1962.
- nisei The nisei were Japanese-Americans who were forcibly relocated during World War II.
- nobel Somebody in a very real way has won the Nobel Prize.
- noel " Noel" is a word that is often used to refer to the Christmas season.
- nose A mole on her nose looked like a tick.
- nosed The dog nosed its way through the mud to find a bone.
- Noses She loves to see the dogs wag their tails and wrinkle their noses.
- novel Mary was so engrossed in her novel that she didn't even hear her phone ringing.
- passel Someone left their passel of puppies at the pet store.
- tassel The tassel on my graduation cap was blowing in the wind as I walked across the stage.
- teasel The teasel plant has sharp spines on its stem and leaves.
- weasel A weasel snuck into my chicken coop and killed all of my hens.
Misspelling of the day