How to spell NAUTRE correctly?
The correct spelling for "nautre" is "nature". To avoid misspellings, one can use spell-check tools or work on improving their spelling skills. Another option is to reference a dictionary, which can provide the correct spelling and its meaning.
List of suggestions on how to spell nautre correctly
- nacre The pearls were banded in nacre.
- Nate I can't believe Nate ate all of those cookies!
- nature I love spending time in nature, it always brings me peace and calmness.
- nauru I nauru you're late.
- nitre The small green cylinders containing the patent nitre were used as gun propellants in the 19th century.
- outre The fashion designer was known for his outre designs that often included bold patterns and unusual shapes.
- sartre Jean-Paul Sartre was a prominent French philosopher and author.
Misspelling of the day