Correct spelling for NEES
We think the word nees is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nees
- lees I will contend for Dr Lees, because I am his Friend; and I am his friend, because I have long had abundant Reason to be convincd that he is a Friend to our Country.
- ne'er Sweet girl, we ne'er shall meet!"
- nee One of the letters was signed, "Maxime de Brevan;" the other, "Countess Ville-Handry," nee Sarah Brandon.
- need So you need not be afraid for me.
- needs Frank is in Law School and needs new clothes.
- news Bad news all this.
- Noes There was a chorus of noes, that drowned Gobind Ram's yes, and Aladin, taking a long pull at his water-pipe, began: When Raja Sham Chand had ruled in Suket for six years, he fell into evil ways, and abandoning the shrine of Mohonagh, where his fathers had worshipped for generations, set up idols to a hundred and fifty gods.
- Bees A practical method of adding to county life enjoyment and adding to income as well is the keeping of bees for honey production.
- Fees But I-I have very little money, Mr Carrados, only a few pounds, and I am not so childish as not to know that very clever men require large fees.
- nets "It's one of the fishing boats, and it was just coming in from having been out to the nets.
- sees My mother will not sleep until she sees me."
7 words made from the letters nees
Misspelling of the day
- assume the role