Correct spelling for NEGOTIATABLE
We think the word negotiatable is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for negotiatable
- negotiable The faith and resources of Missouri were pledged for the redemption of the certificates which were negotiable and issued in denominations not exceeding ten dollars or less than fifty cents.
- negotiate He would take upon himself to negotiate a defensive alliance in France, in Switzerland, and in Germany, and to raise in the latter empire four thousand horse, together with a proportionate body of infantry.
- negotiator The negotiator by whom the latter transfer was conducted, on the part of France, was M. Marbois, and his work is the most satisfactory authority for the curious details of that extraordinary proceeding.
- Negotiated The Duke had recently negotiated a treaty of commerce with the Czar, and while engaged on the embassy, Eurchmann, one of his envoys, had pledged his master's credit, without his authority, for a large sum of money, variously stated at one hundred thousand and three hundred thousand crowns; for which misdeed, upon his return to Holstein, he was decapitated.
- Negotiating The bought servant is manifestly the master's representative in the family-with plenipotentiary powers over adult children, even negotiating marriage for them.
- negotiates The constructivist Classroom Begin with the whole – expanding to parts Pursuit of student questions / interests Primary Sources / manipulative materials Learning is interaction – building on what students already know Instructor interacts / negotiates with students Assessment via student works, observations, points of view, tests.
- negotiators Bonaparte had to encounter so many disagreeable contrarieties, both in the negotiators for peace and the events at Paris, that he often displayed a good deal of irritation and disgust.
633 words made from the letters negotiatable
5 letter words made from negotiatable:
3 letter words made from negotiatable:
4 letter words made from negotiatable:
Misspelling of the day
- having recourse
- not do
- serious moneys
- serious monies
- sip ends