How to spell NEVRED correctly?
If you come across the misspelling "nevred", there are a few possible correct suggestions you can consider. The correct word could be "never" if you meant to express negation in a sentence. Alternatively, it might be a typo or autocorrect error, and the intended word could be "nerved" meaning to provide courage or strength. Make sure to review context to determine the most suitable correction.
List of suggestions on how to spell nevred correctly
- Feared He feared being alone in the dark.
- fevered His mind was fevered with the onslaught of ideas and possibilities.
- levered He levered the heavy box onto the table with a grunt.
- Neared I neared the end of the book and couldn't wait to find out what happened in the final chapter.
- revered Mahatma Gandhi is one of India's most revered leaders.
- severed The doctor had to amputate my finger which resulted in it being severed from my hand.
Misspelling of the day