Correct spelling for NIELY
We think the word niely is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for niely
- finely He was a dark, slim fellow, finely made, dressed in blue serge, and a felt hat, which seemed at the moment to be slipping over the back of his handsome head.
- kneel Then, as the priest turned to kneel towards the east, he saw his face paler than ever now, after his long fast in preparation for death.
- knell It stood like a shrouded ghost, and the drip, drip, drip of the rain on the veranda came to him like a death-knell.
- nail You must be ready with the money on the nail."
- naively "I used to be pretty," she went on, naively.
- namely Hester's more immediate friends, namely her mother and Miss Dasomma, noted also, and with some increase of anxiety, that he began to appear at the church they attended, a dull enough place, without any possible attraction of its own for a man like Vavasor: they could but believe he went thither for the sake of seeing Hester.
- nearly Dinner is nearly ready.
- newly He, in addressing me as Sir Digby, remarked how the sound of my newly acquired title seemed to recall my father to my mind at once, and ever after limited himself to saying simply "sir," which attracted no attention from me.
- nicely After that Driscoll helped one side or another, and when they were nicely mixed, he ran.
- nil Mighty winds, That sweep the skirt of some far-spreading wood Of ancient growth, make music not unlike The dash of Ocean on his winding shore, And lull the spirit while they nil the mind; Unnumber'd branches waving in the blast, And all their leaves fast fluttering, all at once.
- nile She told me once she went into a temple on the Nile cut out of the living-rock, where there was room after room, one right back of the other.
- noel Noel, are you here?
- riley As a rule the horse comes in for as much attention as the rider, but when Riley Sinclair came near, people saw the man and nothing else.
- Neal Mr. Neal seldom read newspapers.
- Nelly There was also a great china punch-bowl filled with grog made after an old ship-receipt current in these parts, but not too strong, because if their visitors had too much to drink at that early part of the evening 'it would spoil t' fun,' as Nelly Corney had observed.
- Neil "Oh, this is great, Neil.
- Nigel We have numerous passages in and out of the novels-the chief of them being the remarkable conversation with Captain Clutterbuck in the Introduction to the Fortunes of Nigel and the reflections in the Diary on Sir John Chiverton and Brambletye House-showing that Scott knew perfectly well the construction and the stringing of his fiddle, as well as the trick of applying his rosin.
- Wiley She knew Wiley Holman much better than her mother, and she knew that he would come back.
- Nell It's Nelly-Nelly-my Nelly-my little Nell!"
23 words made from the letters niely
Misspelling of the day