Correct spelling for NIEVA
We think the word nieva is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for nieva
- iva She had expected to do well, but was quite staggered at this success, for Muriel, Iva, and Nesta, her usual rivals, were left far and away behind.
- naive She smiled, too, though a little more tenderly, over his own attempt-naive he had called it-to go in harness, like a park hack, submissive to Paula's rein and spur.
- nave The chevet of the choir extends, as it were, well into the nave, there being no transepts.
- nerve I have been trying to get my nerve together to ask Mr. Carter for a permit to visit the Echo printing rooms.
- nervy The other tried to do so but was intercepted by Blaine who, making an absolutely nervy side-loop, came up under the Fokker and began again discharging a deadly rain of bullets.
- neva We walked out into the Newski Perspective, and strolled along that magnificent street down to the Admiralty, and along the noble quays of the Neva.
- never Never in a church before!
- Eva She had no fault to find with Eva either, especially as she was more religious than any one in the whole house.
- Nev chap, 267; 281; in Mich, 309; Minn, 319; Neb, 372; Nev, 387; N. H, 401, 406; N. Dak, 495; Ore, 540; R. I, 566; Vt, 661; Va, 668; Wis, 700; helps wom. suff.
30 words made from the letters nieva
4 letter words made from nieva:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten