Correct spelling for NORMES
We think the word normes is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for normes
- names A note was taken of the names.
- nome "I'm going to Nome," he said to his brothers one day.
- norm They were matured beyond their age by early habits of responsibility and command, and themselves imbued by constant contact with the spirit of the phrase "an officer and a gentleman," which constitutes the norm of military conduct.
- norma "Maybe they would like the name 'Little Soldiers,'" ventured Norma.
- norse Haugbuie, in Norse, signifies "the ghost of the tomb;" and Haugr, "tumulus."
87 words made from the letters normes
5 letter words made from normes:
3 letter words made from normes:
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to