Correct spelling for NORN
We think the word norn is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for norn
- born You see, I'm a ladies' man,-born and brought up to it.
- corn And if I am at all acquainted with my inward feelings, I trust I can in some degree of sincerity say that my heart desires to rejoice more in the progress of this state of happy resignation, than at the increase of corn, wine, or oil.
- horn A faint light was beginning to steal over the sky when, far away on their right, a horn sounded.
- lorn And it has its idyls of forests, and fountains of love-lorn maidens and enraptured princes.
- morn But Silver Tip had faded like the mists of early morn-thirty-five stronger than he was.
- noon They will both be back by noon."
- norm Prior to the outbreak of Revivalism no one had supposed her particularly pious, and, indeed, she had often suffered Mrs. Mumbray's rebukes for levity of speech and indifference to the conventional norm of feminine behaviour.
- noun A noun can be represented pictorially; but how, pictorially, can you represent a noun in motion,-Khalid, for instance, running out of your labyrinths?
- torn Robert had both stockings torn, and was ruefully rubbing his knees.
- worn You must be worn out.
- Non She always calls him C., you know; it's so jolly non-committing.
- Nor Stephen did not know what to do nor where to go.
- Nora "I know it," exclaimed Nora.
2 words made from the letters norn
Misspelling of the day
- between devil and deep blue sea
- between devil and the deep blue sea
- nay way