Correct spelling for NOVAL
We think the word noval is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for noval
- foal At the appointed hour the visitor appeared at the end of the avenue, advancing with a firm step between two hedges bordered with poplars, behind which several brood-mares, standing knee-deep in the rich grass, suckled their foal.
- naval One of our naval men has just come up here.
- navel Take a piece of soft linen rag, about three inches wide and four inches long, and wrap it neatly round the navel string, in the same manner you would around a cut finger, and then, to keep on the rag, tie it with a few rounds of whity-brown thread.
- neva An anecdote is related of his political campaign in the North, upon the barren banks of the Neva, which, in causing much entertainment to the inhabitants of the fertile banks of the Seine, has not a little displeased the military diplomatist.
- noel "No. Very likely you won't want to marry me when you're grown up," Noel explained.
- nov We like our quarters very much, but shall give them up on the first of November, as Julia, Trotty, and I will go to Europe in December.
- nova I have a way with him I learned in the Nova Scotia woods.
- novel Surely she can't have written another novel already!
- novella "No," said Miss Graham, with a shake of the head that expressed her resolution to speak the whole truth if she died for it, "not even in Santa Maria Novella."
- oval But Mary Mugford had discreetly retired, for she saw a new figure coming up the road, the figure of a lady, tall and slender, dressed all in black and with a huge black bonnet, from which there peeped out the oval face with the chestnut curls and the great blue eyes, which we saw in the picture at Bracefort Hall, with the name of Lady Eleanor underneath it.
- Neal You can have the room, and you can have Neal.
- Nodal The more minute this nodal subdivision, the less must be the tendency to give up part of the vibrational energy into the shape of translational energy in the course of a collision; and I think it is rigorously demonstrable that the whole translational energy must ultimately become transformed into vibrational energy of higher and higher nodal subdivisions if each molecule is a continuous elastic solid.
- Orval Ann Clemmer – Republican former member of the Arkansas House of Representatives for District 29 and then District 23 in Saline County Lanny Fite – Ann Clemmers successor in the state House District 23; former Saline County county judge Wes Gardner – Former relief pitcher for the New York Mets, Boston Red Sox, and others Kim Hammer – Baptist clergyman from Benton and Republican member of the Arkansas House of Representatives from District 28 in Saline County Kenneth Henderson – Republican member of the Arkansas House for Pope County; real estate developer in Russellville; former Benton resident Cliff Lee – Major League Baseballs 2008 American League Cy Young Award winner for the Cleveland Indians and former member of the Philadelphia Phillies Ewell Ross McCright – World War II POW Joe Purcell – Arkansas governor for six days in 1979; Democratic lieutenant governor and attorney general; lawyer in Benton Charlie Rich – Multiple Grammy Award winning country artist Willis Ricketts – Republican gubernatorial nominee in 1962; lost to Orval Faubus Justin Moore country artist, born in nearby Poyen, currently resides in Benton Stuart Greer – film and television actor, is a part-time resident
- Novae What they can foresee, and what we can foresee also is, that these tabulae novae will be a great blow to the Church.
- Novas By these stratagems two days' march were gained, and the French retreated upon Torres Novas and Thomar, destroying the bridges behind them as they passed.
- Nola He was on more natural terms with Nola, having known her since childhood, and he called her "Miss Nola," and held her hand with a tender lingering.
- novels Methuen's Sevenpenny Novels Fcap.
- NFL The New York Giants of the NFL were named for the baseball team which was once their landlord.
20 words made from the letters noval
5 letter words made from noval:
volna, lovan, avlon.
Misspelling of the day