Correct spelling for NOVEAU
We think the word noveau is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for noveau
- nave Luna was always very much diverted by the pranks of the Tato, and the confidence and carelessness with which he moved about the temple, as though having been born in it deprived him of all feeling of respect The entry of a dog into the nave caused great excitement.
- neva Well, Captain, I'll give you my parole that I shall not attempt to swim the Neva on so cold a night as this.
- never Why did you never tell me all this, Cherami?
- nov Just ten years after he began his work at this hospital he published the little book called "Inventum Novum," or new discovery, on which his reputation depends.
- nova Nor do I mean to abuse the Americans and Nova Scotians who sometimes slink inside the three-mile limit.
- novel Well, now, I shall be on the stage some time; what do you say to looking over Lady Adela's novel?
- novena Novena for the Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Novae  The contract, which is preserved in the archives of Bellano, is dated July 18, 1348-"Indictione prima in burgo Bellano, Magister Johannes filius quondam Magistri Ugonis de Campilione, et Magister Antonius filius quondam Jacobi de Castelatio de Pelo Vallis Intelvi, et Magister Comolus filius quondam Magistri Gufredi de Hosteno plebis Porleciae, qui omnes tres magistri de muro et lignamine laboraverunt ad laborem Ecclesiae novae," etc.
- Novas I passed the night with great comfort in a clean bed, remote from all those noises so rife in a Portuguese inn, and the next morning at six we again set out on our journey, which we hoped to terminate before sunset, as Evora is but ten leagues from Vendas Novas.
43 words made from the letters noveau
4 letter words made from noveau:
5 letter words made from noveau:
naevo, nueva, enova, nuove, ouane, nuova, unova.
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten