Correct spelling for OAP
We think the word oap is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oap
- bap pl. bap. 3. Wil. pl. temp.
- cap It is one of the large species, the cap being 15-20 cm.
- gap The sou'-wester roared through the gap.
- hap He had felt a strong attachment to Fitzgerald, and was very unwilling to give up his friendship; but, nevertheless, he had an idea that it was presumption on the part of Mr. Fitzgerald of Hap House to look up to his sister.
- lap The book fell from Cynthia's hands and lay motionless on her lap.
- map The earth looked like a map, and they realised now what was meant by a "bird's-eye view."
- nap I'm worn out, and so are you, if you'd own it," said Julia, throwing herself down for a nap before midnight.
- oaf The oaf shambled along, his arm no longer around Gerda's waist.
- oak He bought a field close by the oak-shaded plain of Mamre in Hebron, and there in a rocky cave he buried her.
- oar "'Bout three mile," replied Josh, taking up an oar and pushing the boat away from the side of the lugger, Will following his example, and getting an oar over the side.
- oas Ecuador CAN, ECLAC, FAO, G-77, IADB, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICCt, ICFTU, ICRM, IDA, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, Interpol, IOC, IOM, ISO, ITU, LAES, LAIA, NAM, OAS, OPANAL, OPCW, PCA, RG, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNHCR, UNIDO, UPU, WCL, WCO, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WToO, WTrO
- oat But I will hitch his nose-bag on, and let him see if he can find that there oat he was a-'untin' for in the chaff last time he had it on."
- pap "Why, you see," returned Mr. Middleton, "when our old pap died, something in the will stuck crossways in Bill's swaller, and he left college and put to sea, and I hain't heard from him in fifteen years."
- rap He had just time to rap once more and with all the vigor of a despairing tail.
- sap We poured in sap and we poured in sap.
- soap They use the mud of the Ganges in lieu of soap; they scrub their bodies thoroughly, and then they actually take this foul-smelling water in their mouths and clean their teeth with it.
- tap Squire Hexter, escorting Xoa, took the trouble to step to the window and tap lightly with his cane.
- yap Pretty soon you'll be as tight-fixed to a patch of soil as any yap that ever blew out the gas in a city hotel.
- zap They work similar to Aquapets with two buttons, feed and zap.
- OPP 152. 255 Died 389 A.D. 256 Opp.
- AP What say ye, my Lord Caradoc-ap-Owain-ap-etcetera?
- OP 29 Keating's "Narrative," op.
1 words made from the letters oap
3 letter words made from oap:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all