Correct spelling for OBESSISVE
We think the word obessisve is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for obessisve
- abrasive This turning should be in the same direction for several revolutions, then in the opposite direction for several more revolutions, etc. As the abrasive becomes finer during the grinding, a little more may be added if necessary.
- abusive Favonius, a man of fair character, except that he used to suppose his own petulance and abusive talking a copy of Cato's straight-forwardness, bade Pompey stamp upon the ground, and call forth the forces he had promised.
- observe We have no punishment of death here, observe!
- obsess That madness was soon to obsess him. But he lent a willing ear to the counsels of Rao Sahib and Azim-ullah.
- obsessed Thereafter, he had been obsessed with one ambition, and that was to win Joyce for his wife, in spite of the fact that he was fifteen years her senior and held an appointment in the East.
- obsessive The K-SADS-PL is used to screen for affective and psychotic disorders as well as other disorders, including, but not limited to Major Depressive Disorder, Mania, Bipolar Disorders, Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, Generalized Anxiety, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
- obsessively Affluenza—the status insecurity derived from obsessively keeping up with the Joneses—has been linked by Oliver James to a pattern of childhood training whereby sufferers were "subjected to a form of emotional blackmail as toddlers.
- observes So long as we stick, during an examination, to a concrete instance, and so long as the witness observes no combination of her conduct and opinions with that of the object of her testimony, she will allow herself to be guided partly by the truth, partly by her opinions of the woman in question.
- obsessing The perfume of her presence seemed to linger about him when she had gone, obsessing him with the atmosphere of superiority and exotic elegance that emanated from her whole being.
- obsesses He retains it, he holds it captive, he obsesses it. He disturbs me, bewitches me, and frightens me, by turns.
91 words made from the letters obessisve
3 letter words made from obessisve:
5 letter words made from obessisve:
bovee, sises, sveio, biose, boese, boies, seibo, bisso, ioses, bosse, bosie, esses, sessi, besso, isobe, vobis, sebsi, seeis, siese, sesso, besse, vises, siess, sobis, sieve, ossis, ioves, voies, vibes, boeve, visse, beses, besos, boiss, bovis, bessi, beevi, bises, sebei, seseo, boise, siebe, obese.
Misspelling of the day
- actions for a cause exhibit