Correct spelling for OFFICED
We think the word officed is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for officed
- affixed Lanyard folded the note, sealed it in the envelope, and affixed a stamp supplied by Monk, who meanwhile rang for a steward.
- office This is no office!
- officer Miss Lennard, you'll be wanted at the inquest on your late maid-the Coroner's officer will let you know when.
- offset The effectual offset to this painful condition is repose.
- offside Benzema had four minutes earlier been denied a legitimate goal, the offside flag wrongly raised when he turned in Ribérys low cross into the net with his torso a metre from the Ukrainian goal-line.
- Effaced If his heartless wife shed some natural tears, she wiped them soon; but the wounds of disappointment and vanity were not so speedily effaced, as she contrasted the brilliant court-dress with the unbecoming widow's cap.
- Effused The peculiarity of the present case arose from neglect in evacuating the fluid effused under the eschar the day succeeding its formation, the consequence of which was that the edges of the eschar became raised all round, without however being entirely detached.
- Offered He's never offered to read us any of it.
- Sufficed His whole revenue, indeed, would not have sufficed to reward them all in proportion to their own consciousness of desert.
- officers One of the Italian officers stepped forward.
- offices These law offices were raised a foot or two above the level of the street.
55 words made from the letters officed
4 letter words made from officed:
3 letter words made from officed:
7 letter words made from officed:
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window