Correct spelling for OFFISTE
We think the word offiste is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for offiste
- effete Who should be assured against coarse usage if a man of his really elegant, perhaps in fact a trifle over-refined or "effete" appearance, his absolutely gentlemanlike type, couldn't be?
- effuse From the terminations of the placental vessels not being observed to bleed after being torn from the uterus, while those of the uterus effuse a great quantity of florid arterial blood, the terminations of the placental vessels would seem to be inserted into the arterial ones of the mother; and to receive oxygenation from the passing currents of her blood through their coats or membranes; which oxygenation is proved by the change of the colour of the blood from dark to light red in its passage from the placental arteries to the placental vein.
- feisty She is a feisty, cheerful and happy-go-lucky mouseling who still dreams to become a prima ballerina.
- fist An instant later the glass shattered to fragments on the floor, and Blake's fist flung out toward Griffith.
- foist If I do not want to quarrel with a Mahomedan, the latter will be powerless to foist a quarrel on me, and, similarly, I should be powerless if a Mahomedan refuses his assistance to quarrel with me. An arm striking the air will become disjointed.
- office 80 " Office expenses .
- officer The Chief Officer comes off at eight p.
- officiate Is it for this reason that you refuse to officiate as my bridesmaid?
- offset Your picture of social triumphs is quite fascinating, Phil, but I'll paint one to offset it.
- offside Baker was repeatedly called offside, as he was too fast for the two replacement Princeton players (players were required to stay behind the puck-carrier at the time).
- offstage It was the damnedest thing I ever saw offstage.
- Effused In some a dry peritonitis, or one in which a considerable quantity of slightly turbid fluid was effused, was found.
- offsets In respect to the offsets and slips, all the sorts multiply by offsets of the root and slips of the branches: the rooted slips are the most expeditious method, as the old plants increase into many offset stems rising from the root, each furnished with fibres; and by taking up the old plants in the spring, &c. and slipping or dividing them into separate parts, not too small, with roots to each, and planting them in beds of good earth, in rows half a foot asunder, giving water directly, and repeating it occasionally in dry weather till they have taken root, and begin to shoot at top; they soon grow freely, and form good bushy plants in two or three months.
- offices As soon as ye have done the last offices to this wretched corse, dig under the seventh tree on the left hand of this poor cave, and your pains will-Oh!
- OFFS Blackburn also exorcised the ghost of the previous season by winning the play offs, defeating Billingham Stars 6-3 in the final after overcoming Sheffield Spartans 4-2 in the semi final.
85 words made from the letters offiste
3 letter words made from offiste:
4 letter words made from offiste:
5 letter words made from offiste:
7 letter words made from offiste:
Misspelling of the day