Correct spelling for OFICER
We think the word oficer is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oficer
- afire "I neither know nor care," I answered, whose blood was all afire.
- face Can't you see by my face how glad I am to get you?
- force He felt her force.
- ice He first introduced ice and hot-houses in our country.
- offer Not I. There's the offer, take it or leave it.
- office If you ever come to the city, call at my office."
- officer Like a brave officer, he was the last to pass over.
- orifice The shrimps which abound in the lake get into the orifice, gradually their number increases, until at last they penetrate deep into the solid flesh, and into the very interior of the body.
- osier When the sun rises the bright red meat will be displayed in trim, carefully dressed joints, and the violets, mounted on bits of osier, will gleam softly within their elegant collars of green leaves.
- over It was very soon over.
- officers "I suppose we should vote for the officers," said Agnes, after a moment's thought.
- offers If she offers you money, remember I will double it.
- offices The sidewalk in front of our offices had probably not been once vacant during the entire night.
- OISE This permitted them to maintain in Alsace, in Lorraine, and in Belgian Luxembourg armies as numerous as those which faced them on the French side, and at the same time to mass the major part of their troops on the right so as to pour into the valley of the Oise their chief invading forces.
- OVERS Barber finished with figures of 0/28 from 4 overs in the game which was later rain abandoned.
- fiercer King George had no more devoted subjects; his enemies no fiercer foes.
- icier However, such an impact should result in an icier Charon and rockier Pluto than scientists have found.
- Pfizer Before 2007, Benadryl was marketed by Pfizer Consumer Healthcare (originally Warner–Lambert).
47 words made from the letters oficer
4 letter words made from oficer:
3 letter words made from oficer:
Misspelling of the day
- waste line