Correct spelling for OLF
We think the word olf is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for olf
- elf "Your charming ward," Cecil answered, "has as many whims and fancies as an elf.
- golf We might have been a little party of people travelling, say, between Surbiton and Weybridge on an autumn afternoon, when the golf-ball flies across the links.
- oaf Why, five hundred guineas made him free of his filthy paradise for a twelvemonth, and the leprous oaf could not quit his impurities for an hour, and keep the appointment that was to have made him master of his heart's desires.
- off "Yes, I'm off, Jobson," said Jack.
- ola Jose called: " Ola!" and a copper-coloured woman appeared at the door, dressed only in one garment, a dun-coloured chemise.
- old "Good old Everard," he went on.
- vlf The largest umbrella antennas have been built for VLF naval transmitting stations which communicate with submerged submarines.
- wolf The she-wolf has had too long a start.
- Of 10,763. Do you get any cash in the course of the year?
- Olaf Witchcraft you call that strange power that drew Olaf up here.
- Ole Then we put on our old clothes and waited for Ole to walk into our parlor.
Misspelling of the day