Correct spelling for OPENION
We think the word openion is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for openion
- anion In inorganic cyanides, the cyanide group is present as the anion CN−.
- onion When cold add the onion, cut fine; mix the cream, vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper and pour over beans; serve very cold on lettuce leaves.
- open His eyes flickered open.
- opening Hearne rejoined his comrades without opening his lips, and we had no further trouble about him.
- opinion His own opinion of Mrs. Vimpany still pronounced steadily against her.
- option As he did so, he saw, in the dim light, the option lying exactly where Pancho Lopez had tossed it.
- pennon The remnants of the blasted door hung, like a tattered pennon, on one twisted hinge, and his way now lay clear to the ladder of grilled ironwork leading to the floor above.
- pinion Soft as a summer evening's sigh, From each o'erhanging balcony Low fervent whisperings fell; And many a heart upon that night On fancy's pinion sped its flight, Where holier beings dwell.
- pinon All specimens examined of subspecies compared with the series of pinon mice from northeast of Durango are in the University of Kansas Museum of Natural History.
- union This is why it would be absolutely necessary to keep our union secret at first."
- Opining Freedman's article sparked furious controversy, with one legal scholar opining, "What Monroe really wants is for Atticus to be working on the front lines for the NAACP in the 1930s, and, if he's not, hes disqualified from being any kind of hero; Monroe has this vision of lawyer as prophet.
- openings In the posterior portion of the cavity there are two openings.
- opinions "It is not my habit to give opinions without examining my patient.
58 words made from the letters openion
5 letter words made from openion:
4 letter words made from openion:
3 letter words made from openion:
6 letter words made from openion:
pinneo, opinon, ionone.
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all