Correct spelling for OPOEN
We think the word opoen is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for opoen
- omen There was a community in their love for Jessie; each felt the depth of the other's devotion to her, different though it was from his own; and to Lance this mutual trust was of good omen.
- opec ABEDA, AFESD, AMF, CICA (observer), FAO, G-77, GCC, IAEA, IBRD, ICAO, ICC, ICRM, IDA, IDB, IFAD, IFC, IFRCS, IHO, ILO, IMF, IMO, IMSO, Interpol, IOC, IOM (observer), IPU, ISO, ITSO, ITU, LAS, MIGA, NAM, OAPEC, OAS (observer), OIC, OPCW, OPEC, PCA, UN, UNCTAD, UNESCO, UNIDO, UNIFIL, UNMIS, UNWTO, UPU, WCO, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO
- opel Blitz (film), a 2011 film starring Jason Statham Blitz, alternative title of the 1986 Michael Verhoeven film Killing Cars Blitz, a 1980s night club in London (see Blitz Kids) Blitz (movement), a radical youth movement in Norway BLITZ, an influential British "style" magazine of the 1980s Blitz (magazine), a Portuguese music magazine, started in 1984 as a newspaper Blitz (newspaper), Indian investigative newspaper, started in 1941 by Russi Karanjia Weekly Blitz, a weekly Bangladeshi newspaper Opel Blitz, a German lorry built by Opel
- open Open your ears and listen!
- opener Throwing some of their reserve supply of fuel on the fireplace, they soon had the home fires burning cheerily, and Pedro was demonstrating his can-opener cookery.
- Ope Of your own strength and mightiness; here, see!' Yea, yea, my lord, and you to ope your eyes, At foot of your familiar bed to see
- Olen The Alien Dead is a 1985 American horror film directed by Fred Olen Ray.
- opens The door opens, and two ladies come in, noiselessly-Mrs. Lowe and Mrs. Wykoff.
- OPED Through the green twilight of a hedge I peered, with cheek on the cool leaves pressed, And spied a bird upon a nest: Two eyes she had beseeching me Meekly and brave, and her brown breast Throbb'd hot and quick above her heart; And then she oped her dagger bill,- 'Twas not a chirp, as sparrows pipe At break of day; 'twas not a trill, As falters through the quiet even; But one sharp solitary note, One desperate, fierce, and vivid cry Of valiant tears, and hopeless joy, One passionate note of victory: Off, like a fool afraid, I sneaked, Smiling the smile the fool smiles best, At the mother bird in the secret hedge Patient upon her lonely nest.
- OPES From labor health, from health contentment spring; Contentment opes the source of every joy. The Minstrel, Bk. I. J. BEATTIE.
13 words made from the letters opoen
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable