Correct spelling for OPOOSITE
We think the word opoosite is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for opoosite
- apposite appropriate, a. fitting, proper, applicable, apposite, pertinent, fit. Antonyms: See inappropriate.
- oppose The other Spaniards at once undertook to oppose them, but unable to persuade them by any argument to return to the university, a great crowd went armed to the hospital and led, or rather dragged, them away.
- opposed Longstreet, with a complacency it is difficult to understand, has related how he opposed the wishes of the Commander-in-Chief.
- opposite But in the silent streets of Howden he woke with a start, to find that Gaffney had pulled up in answer to a question flung to him by the driver of another car, which had come alongside their own from the opposite direction.
- oppositely Monardella candicans is an annual herb producing a purple stem with lance-shaped green leaves arranged oppositely.
- posit Such arguments posit that a new generation of Africans free of colonial thought and mindset is emerging and that this is driving economic transformation.
- opposites We may use the terms of this old cosmogony in reference to existing political conditions, and assert that these two elemental principles have drawn Europe apart into two hostile masses; with this difference, that the allies for the most part are held together, not so much by mutual regard as by hatred of their opposites.
113 words made from the letters opoosite
4 letter words made from opoosite:
3 letter words made from opoosite:
5 letter words made from opoosite:
Misspelling of the day
- go out of one way