Correct spelling for ORN
We think the word orn is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for orn
- born Then I thought that when you were born that would draw us together, but it didn't, and I was always ill after that.
- corn Let no tree grow in their forest, nor corn in their fields.
- horn So Anna took down the horn, and had less courage than ever to own the truth.
- lorn "'For love-lorn swain in lady's bower Ne'er panted for the appointed hour As I, until before me stand This rebel chieftain and his band.
- morn "I'll wait yer answer the morn," said Carey.
- on Well, come on up here.
- or What you have been to me, what you are to me, how can I tell him or any one?"
- oran Oran and Constantine are both situated upon the sea coast.
- orb Growing in animation as he proceeded, Ixtli told of the coming to their city of those glorious children; riding upon the wings of an awful storm, yet issuing unharmed, unawed, bright of face, as the mighty orb the sons of Anahuac worshipped.
- ore A considerable number of trading vessels were alongside the quays, taking in slate and copper ore, the chief products of the district.
- orr Why had Lydia Orr come to Brookville?
- own "From my own lips!
- rn About this time the brigade was joined by Captain Oliver Jones, RN, on half-pay, as a volunteer, who did good service on various occasions.
- ron He answers yes, matarile, rile, ron.
- torn Do you think these old creepers ought to be torn down from the house?"
- urn Yon' simple slaves that through the cane-lands stray Are more to me than monarchs in the urn.
- worn The young doctor, though grey in the cheeks and worn with nursing, rang cheerful as a bell.
- Ora Mrs. Ora G. Sedgwick is one of the many writers who have written about the place and its inhabitants.
- Orin He laughed a little, thinking what a spectacle they must make; and Father Orin laughed too, with the shamefacedness that the best men feel when they do such gentle things.
- ORG = 1. Pla. 2. Peo. 3. Ser. 4. Org.
1 words made from the letters orn
3 letter words made from orn:
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re