Correct spelling for OVERI
We think the word overi is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for overi
- aver I gathered this by inference only, he was curiously watchful and reticent as to anything that had happened to him personally; indeed, he was careful to aver preferences for the society of 'sincere' people like Strobo and Rosario, that seemed to declare him more than indifferent to circles in which he would not meet them.
- avert How wearily the time goes by when you dread a danger which no action can avert.
- ever Haven't you-ever-been in love?
- evert Clijsters was the first woman to play more than 100 singles matches in a year since Chris Evert in 1974.
- every Every one goes to him.
- ivory The Portuguese who visited Cazembe asked for slaves and ivory, and heard of nothing else.
- opera And after the opera-can't you sup here?
- ovary Special seats: The testicle, liver, bladder, kidney, ovary, the eye and more rarely the breast.
- oven Bake in a moderate oven about fifteen minutes.
- over Your mother and I have been talking it over."
- overdo Maurice got up and rolled in an extraordinary fashion, but he was careful not to overdo it.
- overlie The nodules of clay-ironstone in the strata that overlie the limestone were mined and smelted down to 1750.
- overly For the latter was not even aware of his presence there behind the iron fence; he was walking with his head up, thin face thrust forward like that of a young and overly eager setter with the bird in plain sight.
- overt She turned to Morrison with her first overt recognition of the new status between them.
- Avery "I'm sure you will, dear," said Avery.
- avers Your petitioner avers that said Emerson has since departed this life, leaving a widow, Irene Emerson, and an infant child whose name is unknown to your petitioner, and that one Alexander Sandford has administered upon the estate of said Emerson and that your petitioner is now unlawfully held by said Sandford as said Administrator and said Irene Emerson who claims your petitioner as part of the estate of said Emerson and by one said Samuel Russell.
- OVERS 1 that currently states: "The ball shall be bowled from each end alternately in overs of 6 balls each.
- uteri Artificial uteri may expand the range of fetal viability, raising questions about the role that fetal viability plays within abortion law.
19 words made from the letters overi
5 letter words made from overi:
vireo, verio, iover.
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window