Correct spelling for OWENED
We think the word owened is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for owened
- aeneid This predominance of national interest and the presence of a large element of living modern interest in the treatment of an ancient legend separate the Aeneid still further from the Alexandrine epic and its later Roman imitations.
- awakened It was her tears that had awakened him.
- awed Dusky faces gather round her by the kitchen fire, and absolute faith is expressed by their awed looks.
- end Then they walked together through crooked dark back streets towards the west-end.
- enid It seemed to me that the banker was hardly in the apartment before he saw Enid, and from that moment the girl engrossed him to the exclusion of everything else.
- opened To his surprise it was opened by Hetty: but at once he guessed the reason.
- owed The man to whom he owed his earliest quickening impulse, the man whose book had shone before his vision like a first light in a great darkness, stood there almost within reach of his grateful hand.
- owen 10 April, 1794, near Wirksworth, Derbyshire, he lived till 1880. A friend of Robert Owen and the Chartists.
- owens "If you could get paid on your time reckoning," remarked Owens in a humorous tone, "you'd be well off, Bob.
- owned His father owned the locomotive works and he always went to Europe for his summers.
- twined They had twined wild flowers about the wooden crosses and made borders of blossom about those mounds of earth.
- veined The baby, really a happy, white, blue-veined infant, became a fussy flushed impossibility.
- vend We have high hope of George Sydney Smythe, Lord John Manners, and others, who have already produced some things of evident promise-not mere beaten tinsel, such as the resuscitated Cockneys are again beginning to vend in the literary market-but verses of true and genuine originality.
- wand All the mass of mountains and of clouds, all the sombre chaos of the preceding night had disentangled itself almost suddenly, as under the touch of a magic wand.
- weaned "The Eskimo is a short, squat, dirty man who lives on blubber," said text-books we had been weaned on, and this was the man we looked for.
- wend Then forth from the church did he wend his way to begin his pilgrimage.
- wind Something was in the wind.
- Evened Having evened this off, let the ground be beaten to the proper density.
- Went So he went on because he had to.
- Opined As his aunt opined that it was "a sin an' a shame to burn good lamps i' summer time when days was long enough for onybody as was reasonable," he bought a supply of candles out of his own meagre store, and, being fond of reading, spent an hour or two with book or paper before retiring to rest.
- Waned Lying there, veiled gaze conscious of the rose-light which glowed and waned on the ceiling, she awaited the flowing tide on which so often she had embarked and drifted out into that golden gloom serene, where, spirit becalmed, Time and Grief faded, and Desire died out upon the unshadowed sea of dreams.
- Warned Zizi warned him, "don't speak above a whisper.
- Whined I'm too delicate," whined the girl.
- Swooned I am soe sorry to have swooned.
- Wendy Wendy was so shocked that she exclaimed, 'He doesn't know!
- Wendi Josh Hutcherson, small amount of Scottish ancestry Jonathan Jackson, actor, small amount of Scottish ancestry Kendall Jenner, small amount of Scottish ancestry Kris Jenner, small amount of Scottish ancestry Kylie Jenner, small amount of Scottish ancestry Spike Jonze, director, producer, screenwriter and actor, small amount of Scottish ancestry Khloé Kardashian, small amount of Scottish ancestry Kim Kardashian, small amount of Scottish ancestry Kourtney Kardashian, small amount of Scottish ancestry Rob Kardashian, small amount of Scottish ancestry Cody Kasch (1987- ), television actor (Desperate Housewives) Max Kasch (1985- ), television and film actor Michael Keaton, small amount of Scottish ancestry David Keith, actor Anna Kendrick, actress, mother is Scottish Deborah Kerr, actress Val Kilmer, actor, small amount of Scottish ancestry Nancy Kwan, mother was of Scottish descent Sunny Lane, porn star Jay Leno (1950- ), comedian, former actor, host of The Tonight Show; mother was from west lowland Scotland Hamish Linklater, best known for his role in the series The New Adventures of Old Christine; son of Scottish vocal coach, dialect professor, actor and theater director Kristin Linklater Heather Locklear, actress, small amount of Scottish ancestry Marion Lorne, actress best known for her recurring role as Aunt Clara in the series Bewitched Julia Louis-Dreyfus, actress, small amount of Scottish ancestry Chad Lowe, actor, small amount of Scottish ancestry Myrna Loy Jeanette MacDonald, actress and singer Andie MacDowell, small amount of Scottish ancestry Seth MacFarlane, writer of Family Guy, small amount of Scottish ancestry Ali MacGraw, father was of Scottish descent, mother was of Hungarian Jewish ancestry Alexander Mackendrick Kyle MacLachlan, actor, Sex and the City, small amount of Scottish ancestry Patrick Macnee, actor Michael Madsen, actor, small amount of Scottish ancestry Virginia Madsen, actress, small amount of Scottish ancestry John Malkovich, small amount of Scottish ancestry Marshall Mathers, American rapper (Eminem), small amount of Scottish ancestry Matthew McConaughey, of part Scottish descent Gates McFadden, actress Danica McKellar, actress Benjamin McKenzie, of part Scottish ancestry Kevin McKidd Zoe McLellan Wendi McLendon-Covey, actress Steven R.
- weened I weened in this court had been the best knights without treachery or treason.
52 words made from the letters owened
3 letter words made from owened:
5 letter words made from owened:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up