Correct spelling for OXIDISE
We think the word oxidise is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for oxidise
- oxide Obviously, at each step the percentage of felspar and phosphorus is less and less until in the final concentrates the percentage of iron oxide is 91 to 93 per cent.
- oxidize Without moisture the vegetable material would completely oxidize, leaving practically no residue, as it does in dry climates.
- oxidized Now, if the seat of the cold is in the blood, because it is loaded with waste and ought to be removed, there is one thing sure, that waste never will be removed until it is thoroughly oxidized.
- oxidizer Ordinary commercial peroxide of hydrogen containing 3% by weight is the usual oxidizer, although perborates have been suggested.
- Oxides This has been due largely to the fact that the iron and manganese oxides effectively stain and mask the zinc carbonate.
- oxidizes It is a colourless liquid, with a faint aromatic smell, and boils at 206 deg. C. On oxidation with nitric acid it is converted into benzaldehyde, whilst chromic acid oxidizes it to benzoic acid.
48 words made from the letters oxidise
3 letter words made from oxidise:
5 letter words made from oxidise:
Misspelling of the day
- fifty-fifty deal