How to spell PACGES correctly?
If you've accidentally typed "pacges" instead of "packages", fret not! Autocorrect and spell-check tools can easily correct this mistake. Additionally, paying attention to spelling and using resources like dictionaries can save the day. So, remember to double-check your spellings and take advantage of the various tools available to ensure your writing is error-free!
List of suggestions on how to spell pacges correctly
- cadges He always cadges cigarettes off of his friends instead of buying his own.
- cages The exhibition includes a display of animal cages from around the world.
- gauges I need to get some gauges to check the oil level.
- PACES The marathon runner set a steady pace throughout the race, never faltering in his strong and consistent PACES.
- packages The delivery man dropped off several packages at the front door.
- packers The Green Bay Packers won the Super Bowl in 2011.
- packets I need to send several packets of information to our remote office.
- packs I need to buy packs of snacks for the road trip.
- pacts The countries signed multiple pacts to strengthen their economic and diplomatic ties.
- pagers The pagers are going off.
- PAGES I need to print the pages of this report.
- pangs She felt pangs of guilt for not calling her mother more often.
- purges The chairman of the party ordered the purges of all dissenting members.
Misspelling of the day