Correct spelling for PAHAR
We think the word pahar is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pahar
- lahar Lachhman, brother of Rama, 382. Lachhmi Bai, Rani of Jhansi, 193 n., 220 n. Lahar fort, 270 n. Lake, Lord, 359, 377, 380, 421, 561, 643. Lakes, artificial, 63, 178. Land-revenue, 61 n., 63 n., 68 n. Laswari, battle of, 116, 566 n. Laterite, 92. Lathyrus, poisonous species of, 104. Leprosy, 215 n. Le Vaisseau, Monsieur, 603-10.
- pair My curiosity was aroused, therefore I went into the shop, made a purchase, and learned from the shopman that the younger of the pair had purchased a well-known German reference-book, Professor Nebendahl's "Dictionary of Classical Quotations."
- paper 12,387. But that paper had the effect of making it quite clear to the inhabitants of Foula that they must either give their fish to you green, or you would remove your shop?
- pepper Pepper tossed over his shoulder.
- poor 7628. You are the schoolmaster of this parish, and inspector of poor?
- pour Il a fait beaucoup pour vous."
- power It is enough to tell you that certain unscrupulous persons had her in their power and were blackmailing her.
- pray Pray the gods to send Neela Deo!
- prayer We have received the Prayer Book from the generations that are gone; we purpose handing it on when "another generation cometh"; we hold it for the use and blessing of the generation which now is.
- prior 310-312 John of Cambridge, prior of St. Edmund's, ii.
- pure 5. Where and when is water perfectly pure?
- per If they sell the whole of the stock at 10 p. c. profit they can have Rs. 50 per month.
18 words made from the letters pahar
Misspelling of the day
- allowing use of
- are short of
- art above
- art nauseated
- art nauseous
- begging borrow or steal