Correct spelling for PALIET
We think the word paliet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for paliet
- palate This species is common enough in England, but as a rule it does not seem to please the English palate, whereas on the continent no fungus is more commonly eaten.
- pale She looks pale, doesn't she, mother?
- palette These thoughts had darted with the speed of lightning through the artist's mind, and still lingered there as, respectfully declining to take the palette, he replied "I beseech you, Sire, keep the brush and colors, and correct what you dislike."
- pallet The young man lay upon a pallet-bed, in what would have been called by the medical science of the time "convulsions."
- palliate Other remedies may palliate or postpone the day of settlement, but this is all-sufficient and the reconciliation which it effects is a permanent one.
- pallid Stooping down, he uttered a sudden exclamation of pained surprise, for it was upon the pallid, unconscious face of Berene Dumont that his eyes fell.
- palsied This palsied old man pressing youth and vigor to the wall!
- pellet He had a shot at the buggy with his catapult; and it is worthy of record that on this occasion he missed his mark, and found that in his excitement he had used as a pellet his favourite marble, well known by the title of "Aunty."
- pelt If the proposed scheme should really be undertaken, that mighty pelt, if uncomfortable to convey, would serve as a fair excuse for the young brave's as yet unexplained absence from the Lost City.
- piled It piled the surf high on the reef and blew the tops from waves between the reef and the shore.
- pilot "Don't ask me," the pilot said in a tired voice.
- plaid White shirts and blue and red plaid held their brightness despite the dust.
- plaint I'll tell the tale at court myself and make plaint to my lords of my great dole.
- plait But what amused me more was the very reverse of this arrangement; a boy's father had just put a patch upon the hinder part of his son's trousers; and cloth not being at hand, he had, as an expedient for stopping the gap, inserted a piece of an old straw bonnet; in so doing he had not taken the precaution to put the smooth side of the plait inwards, and, in consequence, young Teddy when he first sat down felt rather uncomfortable.
- planet His last doubts about leaving Simonides to go to the unknown planet were now at rest.
- plat The best known of them were, Sir John Norden, Gervase Markham, Sir Richard Weston, Blythe, Hartlib, Sir Hugh Plat, John Evelyn, John Worlidge, and Houghton.
- plate As if I cared anything about the old plate!
- platte He wrought nowhere a more beautiful effect than in the Platte islands of Nebraska.
103 words made from the letters paliet
3 letter words made from paliet:
4 letter words made from paliet:
Misspelling of the day
- a musts
- a whale of a
- be direct