Correct spelling for PALLETE
We think the word pallete is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pallete
- ballet The curtain rose for the ballet.
- mallet I perceived that the bottom boards of the case were only nailed on-perhaps a little more securely than those of the top, but still not fast enough to resist the blows of a mallet or hammer.
- palate Eating, to most people, is more palate gratification than anything else.
- palette She began to squeeze the tubes of colors on to the palette.
- pallet Another prisoner, moved with compassion, drew his own pallet into her cell, that she might not be compelled to throw herself for repose upon the cold, wet stones.
- palliate "You only wish to palliate the calamity," exclaimed the king.
- pallid Oh, how white and cold and still the distant mountains shone in the pallid light!
- palmate Or at all events, feet which being palmate and exceedingly short, can neither walk nor perch.
- Paled The bright sunlight of the next morning was very exhilarating, and though the doctor, who had risen early, was disappointed in Spring Bank, he was not at all suspicious, and greeted his bride-elect kindly, noticing, while he did so, how her cheeks alternately paled, and then grew red, while she seemed to be chilly and cold.
- Palled Of a sudden the loveliness of Monte Carlo had palled upon her, and she had almost forgotten the circumstances which had made the change of scene and climate so welcome.
- pallets They bent to the task in hand, and when it was done, and a few more words had been said, they turned to the pallets which Davie had spread on either side of the hearth.
79 words made from the letters pallete
3 letter words made from pallete:
4 letter words made from pallete:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up