Correct spelling for PALUPS
We think the word palups is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for palups
- alps Two others were views of famous peaks in the Alps.
- plus Twenty-seven dollars, and there's only twenty of that left now, is mighty small capital, but twenty dollars plus a hundred could keep us alive for a month!"
- Plums Pastry-cooks carrying baskets and trays full of sugar plums, cakes, and all kinds of sweetmeats.
- Polyps He was a member of the expedition around the world under the command of Captain Wilkes, and has just published a magnificent volume containing monographs of all the species of polyps and corals, with curious observations on their mode of growth and on the coral islands.
- palms In this instance the object proved to be a group of date-palms growing round a pool made by a bore-pipe.
- pals And we're pals-you and me, like the rest of 'em?
- palls But it soon palls-it does not satisfy.
- plugs These holes have been very carefully filled with wooden plugs covered with knotting; but you can make out their diameter, which is that of the bolts, and which is decidedly out of proportion for an ordinary bedroom door.
- bluechip Knight Vinke Asset Management is an American privately owned investment management firm that invests in under-performing bluechip companies, then pushes for institutional changes in those companies to increase share value.
45 words made from the letters palups
3 letter words made from palups:
4 letter words made from palups:
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten