Correct spelling for PEAD
We think the word pead is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pead
- bead She took to going to church every Sunday evening and sat in the Manor pew, every jet bead trembling on her bonnet as she kept her mind strained to attention-always a difficult task with her for any length of time.
- dead "I'm easy, dead easy; but I guess I've had enough.
- head Once she turned her head and again looked at me.
- lead His voice was like lead.
- mead Want to renig, Mead?
- pad The elbow may be protected by placing a thick pad over the heels when the animal is in the stable.
- pea All that day Dorcas bent over the pea-vines and listened to her thoughts.
- peak The sunsets still flame from that western mountain peak, overlooking your city beautiful!
- peal There was a moment's silence, and then she burst into a peal of laughter.
- pear On the boughs at the further end grew a quantity of pear-shaped fruit, which he began to pick off eagerly.
- peat It is a few miles south of Kendal, in Westmoreland, and just on the border of the " Peat Moss" country.
- plead Who can plead his cause before a court that will not give him a hearing?"
- read She wanted to read, she said.
- Peas "I'll bring you the peas to shell.
7 words made from the letters pead
Misspelling of the day
- am big
- bear grudge
- fa ten