Correct spelling for PEANT
We think the word peant is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for peant
- paint You have only on some average summer day to sit down and paint the scene.
- pant To us who have been taught to pant for progress, this seems a dreary prospect.
- panto A MILE-LONG panto dragon ploddin' 'opeless all the day, Stuffed out with kits, 'n' spiked with rifles, steamin' in its sweat, A-heavin' down the misty road, club-footed through the clay, By waggons bogged 'n' buckin' guns, the wildest welter yet, Like 'arf creation's tenants shiftin' early in the wet.
- peanut A peanut-headed Cockney that Penrhyn found somewhere in London.
- peat A November smell of dampness and of peat smoke from cottage chimneys filled the air.
- pedant Can you imagine a pedant, a scold, and a coquette in one woman?
- pent Our laughter was untroubled as the sky, And all our talk was delicate and shy, Though in that cage of words wild thoughts were pent Like prisoned birds that some sweet accident Might yet release to sing again, and fly.
- pint "He's a farmer," Jamie said, "an' he's brot ye a pint ov nice fresh milk!"
- plant Instead I gathered brown bells and forget-me-nots to plant about your roots.
- point 4. The sudden fall of the price of corn this year seems to be a case precisely to point.
- punt Are there not many stars still beyond our horizon-lights that are known only to the dwellers in the far south-land, among the spice-trees of Punt and the gold-mines of Ophir?"
- Meant I meant Ralph Denham.
- Pend Here was no such spectacular meeting of waters as occurs when the Pend d'Oreille and Columbia spring together, for the country is low and level, and the mouth of the Snake broad and shallow.
40 words made from the letters peant
3 letter words made from peant:
4 letter words made from peant:
5 letter words made from peant:
tapen, penta, panet.
Misspelling of the day