Correct spelling for PEDELUM
We think the word pedelum is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pedelum
- bedlam Scurried movement became bedlam.
- pabulum In doing this, the influence he had established over the eastern members, with the agency of Robert Morris with those of the middle States, effected his side of the engagement; and so the Assumption was passed, and twenty millions of stock divided among favored States, and thrown in as a pabulum to the stock-jobbing herd.
- palm Place it in the palm of your friend.
- pedal Lalage put her foot on the pedal and balanced the bicycle.
- peddle She's very well off as she is, and now that her house is a little more comfortable, it would be well to leave her in peace, to peddle what she pleases on her door-step.
- peddler Sue wanted to know, while the Italian balloon peddler stood looking at the two children, as if wondering what they would do next.
- pendulum "Of course I ought to ask the Confederates higher prices as the risks increase," he said, then paused and shook his head and wig and hat like a mournful pendulum.
- petal Something quivered softly between them, and a petal from the Jacqueminot rose in Virginia's hair fluttered like a crimson moth out into the twilight.
- petroleum It is an undeniable fact that, for every drop of petroleum used, the reserves will be reduced by that same amount.
- plum But a lady, who was quite a stranger, though she did me the honour to speak to me, explained that it was "no such thing-worth a plum still, if he be worth a farthing.
- plumb Not yet, not plumb yet, little girl!
- plume No man told me, yet was I sure and certain that she was saying somewhat which concerned me, and presently I discerned in the dim back-ground the feathered plume which Ursula had worn at the dance.
- plumy Madeleine grew hot with the weight of her fur tippet, the pale face under the plumy hat took an unusual pink bloom; her eyes shone with a moist radiance.
79 words made from the letters pedelum
4 letter words made from pedelum:
5 letter words made from pedelum:
7 letter words made from pedelum:
3 letter words made from pedelum:
6 letter words made from pedelum:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by