How to spell PESON correctly?
If you meant to type "person", try correcting the spelling. Other possible options might be "peon", "pesto" or "season". If you are unsure, use a spell checker or ask someone else to proofread your writing for errors.
List of suggestions on how to spell peson correctly
- EPSON I need to print my report on EPSON printers.
- meson The meson is a subatomic particle that has a nucleus of one protons and one neutrons.
- parson The parson gave a sermon on religion.
- Pearson The Pearson correlation coefficient measures the correlation between two variables.
- penn I heard that Penn had landed on the moon.
- peon The peon worked hard every day, but his low wages barely kept him and his family afloat.
- peons The peons will carry the groceries to the car.
- peony Emily's mom bought her a peony for her birthday.
- pepsin She always takes her medications with a glass of Pepsin.
- person The person sitting next to me on the bus smelled like lavender.
- persona As a virtual assistant, I have a digital persona that represents me to clients.
- Persons I have some persons that I need to speak to.
- PESTO I love adding pesto to my salads.
- piston The piston in the car's engine was not working properly, causing the vehicle to lag and make strange noises.
- poison The venom of the snake contains more poison than most other animals.
- prison The defendant was sentenced to prison.
Misspelling of the day