Correct spelling for PETETE
We think the word petete is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for petete
- appetite After such a day how sharp your appetite, how good the taste of food!
- palette I remember how on this occasion, after weeks, in my stuffy studio, with my nose on my palette, I sniffed up the clean salt air and cooled my eyes with the purple sea.
- pate Whatever tuneful instrument one of your friends possesses shall solace your slumbers or batter the pate of your enemy.
- patent He had evidently changed his clothing since coming off watch, for he wore at breakfast another flannel suit and low, patent leather shoes.
- patter About half-past three in the morning we were awakened suddenly by the patter of rain on our faces, great single drops, which quickened into a hurrying shower; while gusts of wind from the south-west rose and swept round the corner of the low parapet against which we had put the heads of the beds.
- peat Foster saw a faint dark line down the hill, and supposed it was a gully, torn out of the peat.
- pert Yes, that is Miss Pert."
9 words made from the letters petete
5 letter words made from petete:
tepee, petee, etete.
Misspelling of the day