Correct spelling for PHEOBE
We think the word pheobe is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for pheobe
- feb Cold rubber boots in February mud.
- ferber How shall the puzzled critic dispose of Alice Duer Miller and her light, bright stories of fashionable life; of Edward Lucas White and his vast panoramas of South America and the ancient world; of Katherine Fullerton Gerould, with her grim tales and her petulant conservatism; of those energetic successors of O. Henry, Edna Ferber and Fanny Hurst; of the late Charles Emmet Van Loan, with his intimate knowledge of sport; of the schools and swarms of men and women who write short stories for the most part but who occasionally essay a novel?
- fob Gentlemen, said I, I am a Stranger; no Gentlemen said they, come quickly deliver what you have, we are in a publick Road, and can't stand arguing; but finding us a little Dilatory, they whip'd the Bridles from our Horfes, cut our Garths, and so dismounted us; and so I and my Companion were very dexterously strip'd of what they found in our Pockets, which was all I had about me, but my Friend reserv'd two or three Guineas in his Fob.
- hebe "I see you believe me, and I am speaking the exact truth, for I vow I will possess myself of this infantine Hebe as surely as I hope to win my brother's throne; but when I plant a tree, it is not merely to ornament my garden but to get some use of it.
- herb Boils, fu-yu-i', and swellings, nay-am-an' or kin-may-yon', are treated with a poultice of a pounded herb called ok-ok-ong'-an.
- hob 27. Halbert and Hob, p.
- lobe Lobes: usually five, often three; each lobe has usually two large teeth.
- phobia It said like this-I'll read you about it-" She took the volume, found the place and read in a low tone of horror, he helping her with the hard words: "'One of the most frequent forms of phobia, common in cases of psychic neurasthenia, is agrophobia in which patients the moment they come into an open space are oppressed by an exaggerated feeling of anxiety.
- phobic In 2004 Burgess had a side project as a hip hop, electronic artist, Panika, and she also worked as DJ Phobic.
- phobos The darkness; sky. The bright objects; Diemos, Phobos....
- phoebe An instant after he was gone, Phoebe heard him return, and carefully shut the two doors of communication between the kitchen and sitting-room.
- phone He could phone for Donaster in the morning, and he knew that the fellow would come at once.
- Kobe Every one whom we met when we arrived at Kobe advised us to call on the editor of the Kobe Chronicle if we wanted information on the subject of Lafcadio Hearn.
- HEB 14. For the guilty man that comes to Christ, and washes in the fountain opened for sin, hath no more conscience of sins, Heb.
- phoebes In 2002, Baldwin appeared in two episodes of Friends as Phoebes overly enthusiastic love interest, Parker.
- phew Phew, but it was hot on shore!
19 words made from the letters pheobe
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re