Correct spelling for PHUMONIA
We think the word phumonia is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for phumonia
- ammonia "Give him another smell of this ammonia," she went on, handing the bottle to Mr. Swift.
- armenia He afterwards went to Armenia.
- human What was so wrong about the human body, anyhow?
- humane She spoke, too, of suffering as an ill which takes our pride away, which reminds us of our infirmity, which makes us humane, causes us to feel with all those who suffer, and which instils charity into us.
- humming Flights of our aeroplanes were up singing with a loud, deep, humming music as of monstrous bees.
- mania I was, in fact, touched by the mild mania of the hermit.
- mona In this delightful place, one fine, warm evening, Mona was born.
- phone The observation is done by the forward observing officer in the fire trenches who corrects them by 'phone.
- phony If there was anything phony about him, they evidently considered that Memphis Izzy would take care of the matter very ably.
- Chumming The rest of the ill- conditioned lot saw in the affair only a good opportunity of crowing over their ill-starred adversary, and telling me it served me right for chumming up to such a one.
- Fuming Without a word to Mrs. Marchmont, she rushed down to the lower hall, where she found Mr. Dimmerly fuming about.
- Herminia "Only too well," Herminia replied, in a very earnest mood.
251 words made from the letters phumonia
3 letter words made from phumonia:
4 letter words made from phumonia:
5 letter words made from phumonia:
Misspelling of the day
- ascribes to
- be at the bottom of
- be operation
- being on case
- breaks to smithereens
- bring standstill
- brings pressure to bear
- bundles up