Correct spelling for PHUONG
We think the word phuong is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for phuong
- bung It was emptied by means of a bung fixed in the lower part of the vat, the water affording irrigation for the garden.
- dung Yet, have I no remembering that I was taught in the preparation that I eat naught, save the tablets; and this mayhap never to have been set upon me; but to have been as a thing that doth never need to have been told; even as you shall not tell a grown man in this Age that he shall refrain from dung, and eat only wholesome matter.
- fang Fear, even with White Fang, led on to love; and perfect love casteth out fear.
- fungi Beyond a doubt, however, the real cause of the disease is the presence of one or more fungi, whose development is favored by the damp weather.
- funk One day just before tea we were treated to a Jack Johnson, and during our meal in the tent those of us who had not made off to our funk holes ducked at every sound under the table, or behind a biscuit tin or any other flimsy object utterly useless to give cover.
- gong At the top was a gong with a spring-hammer, one of the sort that rings its warning whenever the door is opened; and this the investigator examined with care.
- hang "And you'll hang on, won't you?
- honk The horn's honk cut the silent air hoarsely.
- hung Sweetest weight is hung on thee.
- hunk "Th' wall-eyed piruts," he muttered, and then scratched his head for a way to "play hunk."
- jung Tell Sabat Jung that he may lay down his sword and confide in my goodwill.
- long How long is this tomfoolery to go on?
- lung It is more difficult to determine the character of the lung sounds in the horse and cow than it is in the small animals.
- mung Thus prayed Yun-Ilara, who had cursed in his folly and youth, while never heeded Mung.
- pang Her quiet eyes met his; little and fierce and truculent, but behind their rather bloodshot boldness there lurked something else, and with a sudden pang of pity she knew that it was fear, and that Sir Langham dreaded the night.
- phenol =-One part of phenol in 3000 parts of water can be detected by adding a solution of ferric chloride; a fine violet colour is produced.
- phone In a voice that quivered with indignation, that sobbed with anger, she read aloud: "'As directed by your note from the window, I went to the booth and called up Mrs. Cutler's house and got herself on the phone.
- phonic Some new word in the lesson may be taken and separated into its phonic elements, as the word hill, and new words formed by dropping a letter and prefixing letters or syllables, as ill, till, until, mill, rill, etc. The power to construct new words out of old materials should be cultivated all along the process of learning to read.
- phony Auntie, the sober old girl with the mixed-pickle disposition, suddenly comin' to life and pinchin' Old Hickory's find while he's tryin' to make up his mind whether it's phony or not.
- Flung Putting her from him he sprang to the door and flung it open.
- Cong S. S. Class of Young Ladies, Cong.
- Chung Taiwan: none; unofficial commercial and cultural relations with the people on Taiwan are maintained through a private corporation, the American Institute in Taiwan (AIT), which has its headquarters in Rosslyn, Virginia (telephone:  (703) 525-8474 and FAX:  (703) 841-1385) and offices in Taipei at #7 Lane 134, Hsin Yi Road, Section 3, telephone  (2) 2709-2000, FAX  (2) 2702-7675, and in Kao-hsiung at #2 Chung Cheng 3rd Road, 5th Floor, telephone  (7) 224-0154 through 0157, FAX  (7) 223-8237, and the American Trade Center at Room 3208 International Trade Building, Taipei World Trade Center, 333 Keelung Road Section 1, Taipei 10548, telephone  (2) 2720-1550, FAX  (2) 2757-7162
- Huang Two months after the signature of the treaty and its acceptance by the emperor the Governor-General Huang was publicly offering a reward of $30,000 for the head of Parkes, and was stimulating the people in every way to expel the foreigners from the city.
- Kong It was brought to my mind first in Hong Kong, when she was there.
- phoned Finally, Los Angeles officials phoned Governor Brown in Athens, and he gave his authority for calling out the Guard.
- phoning After finishing his phoning, Eli emerged from the room, and strode through the dining room and on through to the drawing room, whistling a ditty, with his plug hat cocked back on his head, swinging his cane round and round, like one out walking for pleasure.
- phones Instead, there came a sharp voice in his helmet-phones.
44 words made from the letters phuong
3 letter words made from phuong:
4 letter words made from phuong:
5 letter words made from phuong:
Misspelling of the day
- able live with
- become student
- bends one will