How to spell POKIN correctly?
"Poking" is the correct spelling for this word, which means prodding or jabbing with a stick or one's finger. Other correct suggestions for misspellings could include "poken", "poakin" or "pockin".
List of suggestions on how to spell pokin correctly
- akin The two sisters were so alike in every way that they were often mistaken for being akin.
- coking Coking process is used to convert crude oil into useful petroleum products.
- joking I wasn't joking when I said that I needed a break.
- kin My kin are coming over for Thanksgiving dinner.
- pain I am experiencing sharp pain in my lower back.
- pin Do you have a pin for this?
- poke I need to poke my eyes with this nail file to clear up my vision.
- poker She always plays poker with her friends.
- pokey The old man's walking stick was pokey, but it helped him keep his balance.
- pokier Karolyn is a pokier than Bill.
- poking I saw him poking at the fire with a stick.
- poky The kitchen was a bit poky, but we managed to make room for everyone.
- Poling I saw a man poling a boat across the river.
- Poring I spent hours poring over the book to find the answer.
- posing She was posing for her portrait while wearing her new dress.
- potion After drinking the potion, he felt very sick.
- puking I couldn't sleep all night because my roommate kept puking in the bathroom.
- skin It's been two weeks since my skin has healed, and it still itches.
- spoken The language spoken in Brazil is Portuguese.
- Yoking The farmer was yoking two oxen together to plow the field.
Misspelling of the day