Correct spelling for POLIET
We think the word poliet is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for poliet
- palate The fiery wine, game and sweet cakes at the castle board undoubtedly pleased the palate of the artisan's son, but he enjoyed feasting his ears still more.
- pallet But this night the child's small figure lay in the wide bed, and big Moll, with all her clothes on, hung over him; or if she lay down for a moment or two, it was only on the hard little pallet by his side.
- pellet It looked like child's play, and Monsieur the Viscount kicked it down, and then he saw that underneath it there was a pellet of paper roughly rolled together.
- pelt His next affair was to skin it, which he did by stripping the pelt from the head, arms, legs, and all; so that after being skinned, the creature bore a most hideous resemblance to a child!
- piled In this case the manure is piled in such a way that the temperature does not rise rapidly.
- pilot "I am going with the pilot.
- plait He said some of them had been exhibited in Paris a few years ago and a friend of his led him up to one of them and said in a serious, puzzled, injured tone: "Mon cher ami, racontez-moi donc ceci, s'il vous plait," as though their appearance in such a place at all were something that must have an explanation not obvious upon the face of it.
- plat In raising them by the thousand for market, we must economize space and labor; and therefore one of the best methods, after rendering the ground mellow and smooth, is to stretch a line across the plat or field; then, beginning on one side of the line, to strike a spade into the soil its full depth, press it forward and draw it out.
- plate Is it silver plate?
- pleat This difficulty was so notorious, that a proverb existed, stating that someone "is like a camlet—he has taken his pleat.
- plight It was, no doubt, largely his own fault that he lay there bruised and senseless, and ready to perish, just as it is largely the fault of those whom we seek to help that they lie in the helpless plight in which we find them.
- plot He, too, was in the plot.
- poet I am told it is a trick with your, countrymen; and they have a poet who knew us!
- pole Besides, she was not sure that it was right to prevent the liberty pole from being set up.
- police Meanwhile the police were beginning to direct their suspicions toward me in the matter of Klae's disappearance.
- polio Bergman was from the 1960s seriously ill, paralyzed by polio and wheelchair bound.
- polite The people did not look so busy as in the office building: they would at least be polite.
- Plied Driving on, Salt plied them with questions.
- Poled And as they poled Roger and the defenders watched them eagerly.
- Policed The posse, led by local sheriff July Johnson and deputy Roscoe Bookbinder, chases the fugitives across the Mexican border into territory policed by bandoleros, whom Maria describes as men out to kill any gringos (foreigners) that they can find.
- Pilate Again Pilate comes out to the waiting crowd more determined than ever to release Jesus.
92 words made from the letters poliet
5 letter words made from poliet:
4 letter words made from poliet:
3 letter words made from poliet:
Misspelling of the day
- hair of dog bit one
- malicious tactics