How to spell PRETTING correctly?
If you have mistakenly typed "pretting" instead of the correct term, here are some possible suggestions. You might want to consider "petting" if you were referring to a gentle stroke or touch. Alternatively, "setting" may be appropriate if you were discussing the placement or adjustment of something. Proofreading your work may help prevent such errors in the future.
List of suggestions on how to spell pretting correctly
- Fretting I am fretting over my upcoming job interview.
- parenting Parenting can be both challenging and rewarding at the same time.
- Patting I was patting her back when I felt something wet hit my hand.
- pelting The rain was pelting down so hard that I had to take shelter under the nearest tree.
- pitting The constant exposure to acidic solutions is causing pitting on the metal surface.
- Potting Potting a plant requires careful placement of soil, water, and the plant itself to ensure successful growth.
- Prating I can't concentrate with my coworker constantly prating on about her weekend adventures.
- prattling The child kept prattling on about their favorite cartoon character.
- predating The ruins of the ancient civilization are found in the region, predating the arrival of the colonizers.
- presetting Before starting to drive, make sure all of your mirrors and seat position are correct by presetting them.
- printing I am printing out copies of the contract for everyone to review.
- ratting I saw a ratting rat near the dumpster.
- rotting I can't take the smell of rotting anything anymore.
- Rutting The animals were in a state of rutting.
Misspelling of the day