Correct spelling for PRIFUT
We think the word prifut is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for prifut
- drift Her burden, as she realized, was hers alone, but she knew that this man would no longer drift.
- prat Prat he writes satires, but herein's the fault, In no one satire there's a mite of salt.
- priest "Yes," he murmured again, "for a priest.
- print Having broken the drifts on the first trip, it was not hard going, but it was midnight when we reached the print shop.
- private And he arranged that the day after these private theatricals we should run away and be married.
- privet Then, pale as privet, took she heart to drink, And therewithal most strange new thoughts did think, And unknown feelings seized her, and there came Sudden remembrance, vivid as a flame, Of everything that she had done on earth, Although it all seemed changed in weight and worth, Small things becoming great, and great things small; And godlike pity touched her therewithal For her old self, for sons of men that die; And that sweet new-born immortality Now with full love her rested spirit fed.
- profit In this respect the present rulers of India might profit by his example.
- purify Again the prince essayed to begin a conversation, his only response being, " Purify your heart and pray."
- raft Not expecting to be so long on the raft, and intending to have supper on our arrival, we grew very hungry.
- refute Its object is its enemy, which it will not refute but destroy.
- rift A rift in the clouds showed our friends of the midnight watch-the Great Bear and Cassiopeia-twinkling merrily as though it had never rained for a fortnight.
- prof In this connection compare Prof.
- Pruitt He was greeted by Mrs. Pruitt, and the expression upon her face did not disappoint him.
- PREF Venice, 1781, 8vo. Pref.
36 words made from the letters prifut
3 letter words made from prifut:
4 letter words made from prifut:
5 letter words made from prifut:
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable