How to spell PRITER correctly?
If you're looking to correctly spell "priter", it's important to know that the correct term is "printer". This useful device is widely used for producing physical copies of documents or images. So, next time you need to refer to a printing machine, make sure to use the correct spelling "printer."
List of suggestions on how to spell priter correctly
- peter Peter went to the park to play basketball with his friends.
- poitier Sidney Poitier is a legendary actor who broke down barriers for black actors in Hollywood.
- porter Once we got to the hotel, a porter helped us carry our luggage to our room.
- pride She felt a great sense of pride as she watched her daughter receive the award.
- primer I am going to use my primer to clean my car.
- prior The program offers students the chance to receive a 50% tuition discount for prior coursework.
- Procter George was born in Procter and Gamble.
- pyrite Fossilized pyrite is a common find on the surface of many Earth rocks.
- pyrites Pyrites are a mineral that contains sulfur and iron.
- Rater A rater is someone who evaluates the quality of something.
- rider My niece is a great rider.
- rioter The police arrested the rioter who was throwing rocks at the police officers during the protest.
- rite The annual Halloween rite of carving pumpkins is a fun tradition for many families.
- sprite My sprite is an artichoke.
- writer The writer was awarded a prize for their latest novel.
Misspelling of the day