How to spell PROFFS correctly?
If you're searching for the right spelling to replace "proffs", look no further. The correct term is "profs", meaning professors or academic experts. So, whenever you encounter the misspelling "proffs", remember to use the correct form "profs" to refer to these esteemed educators.
List of suggestions on how to spell proffs correctly
- poofs The magician pulled a rabbit out of his hat, and then created a cloud of colorful poofs that filled the stage.
- prof I need to meet my prof after class to ask for some clarification on the assignment.
- profess I cannot profess to know everything about the subject, but I am happy to share what I do know.
- proffers He proffers his assistance to anyone who needs it.
- profits The company saw record profits this quarter.
- PROFS PROFS is a course management system used by many universities to help with organization and communication between students and instructors.
- proof I need to see proof of your claim before I can believe you.
- proofs I need to review the proofs of the document before sending it out for printing.
- pros The pros of learning a new language outweigh the cons.
- proves Brian's high score on the math exam proves that he had studied very hard.
- prows The prows of the two ships collided, causing extensive damage.
- puffs She prefers to eat the chocolate puffs instead of the regular ones.
- riffs Riffs are textures that give music a characteristic sound.
- roofs From the top of a skyscraper in the city center, you can see a sea of roofs stretching out in all directions.
Misspelling of the day