How to spell PULLE correctly?
Possible correct suggestions for the misspelling "pulle" include "pull", "pool", "pulse", and "puzzle". Context clues can be helpful in determining the correct spelling and usage of the word.
List of suggestions on how to spell pulle correctly
- pall The death of her pet dog cast a pall over her family.
- pally I always enjoy a good game of pally with my friends.
- Peale After the death of his father in 1797, Charles Lewis Peale began to manage the family's paint and print business.
- Pelee The Pelee Island National Park is located in the Canada province of Ontario.
- pile I have a lot of laundry to pile up before I can take it to the laundry room.
- pole He grabbed the fishing pole and headed towards the lake.
- poll A poll showed that most people oppose the new law.
- Polly Polly always brings her own cup to the coffee shop.
- pule I'm not going to pule about it.
- pull I'm going to have to pull the plug on this project.
- pulled I pulled the wire out of the plug.
- puller I am going to use the puller to remove the plaque.
- pullet The farmer noticed that one of his young hens had finally reached maturity and was now a pullet.
- pulley I need to use the pulley to get the weights up to the rafters.
- pulls He pulls open the door and walks outside.
- pulse The pulse in her wrist was strong and steady.
- purl She used a purl stitch to create a beautiful texture in her knitting project.
Misspelling of the day