Correct spelling for PURATORY
We think the word puratory is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for puratory
- oratory To hear the latter part of this effort of oratory, without uttering a word of protest, was a trial of endurance under which Iris trembled.
- paltry He stoutly defended his execution of the Duc d'Enghien, and named none of the paltry excuses that his admirers were later on to discover for that crime.
- pantry Only to use the two first rooms and the pantry on the ground floor, and the two chambers over the same.
- parody You should always be specific even if you could not be accurate, might be given as an accurate parody of his principle.
- pastry On the evening of the ball I went at an early hour to the pastry-cook's, where I found the marquis well pleased with the progress that had been made.
- portray The purpose of description is to form a picture; of narration, to portray an event; of exposition, to set forth the distinctive nature of an object or conception.
- praetor And the old woman pressed the praetor's dress to her lips, and tried to make Ismene do the same; but the praetor would not permit this.
183 words made from the letters puratory
5 letter words made from puratory:
3 letter words made from puratory:
4 letter words made from puratory:
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from