How to spell PURDGE correctly?
One possible correct spelling for "purdge" is "purge", which means to rid of impurities or to cleanse. Another possible spelling could be "purgee", which is a person who is purged or eliminated from a group or organization. It is important to check the spelling carefully and rely on a dictionary or spell-checker for accuracy.
List of suggestions on how to spell purdge correctly
- fudge I love to make fudge during the holidays.
- judge The judge sentenced the defendant to five years in prison.
- nudge I gave my friend a nudge to get their attention during the lecture.
- pudgy I'm not too skinny, but I'm not too pudgy either.
- PURDUE The Purdue University football team is one of the most successful in the country.
- pure Pure poisoning is serious business.
- puree I puree the fruits and vegetables for my smoothies.
- Purged After she was purged, the trial was much shorter.
- purges The dictator carried out purges to eliminate dissenting voices and consolidate his power.
- spurge I needed to get some detergent to clean the Spurge off my jeans.
- surge The hospital experienced a sudden surge in patients during the flu season.
Misspelling of the day